Become a care manager.
Our expert Care Managers are registered nurses and masters-level social workers, and we’re well known for providing the best in home care Milwaukee, Waukesha and the surrounding area has to offer.
How we do Care Management.
Our Care Managers are really Life Managers for our clients. Their Person-Centered Care Assessment considers physical, mental and emotional health for Whole-Person Care, and along with directly overseeing our in-home caregivers to endure the plan is followed accordingly, they manage family dynamics for every client, every step of the way.
Top Workplace 8 consecutive years
For the 8th year in a row, Stowell Associates was recognized as one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Through Alignment, Effectiveness and Connection, Stowell Associates focuses on reducing workplace negativity, valuing communication and innovation and appreciating the hard work our care team puts in every day!
Become a Care manager
Our provide the best care available by creating care plans that address physical, mental and emotional needs for our clients and their families. Our Care Management team is a family, and we succeed through support. Are you ready to become a Care Manager at Stowell Associates?
NUMBER ONE FOCUS is to TAKE CARE OF THE CULTURE.
The culture will
TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
and our people will
TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS.
How we work
- We support one another.
- No matter the setting or situation, we do the right thing.
- Our processes and policies support our efforts to be excellent.
- We continually look for ways to improve our processes so we can do more of what we do best.
- We make decisions for the long-term—we are not short-term thinkers.
- We are committed, passionate and professional—those who are not are not here.
- We solve problems and are empowered to do so.
- We have a no-drama workplace—we have the autonomy to solve disagreements ourselves and seek support when needed.
- We are experts at what we do! Our clients recognize the premium value of what we bring.
- We are innovators and sometimes innovators make mistakes—that’s ok.